Monday, April 23, 2012

CD7

Today is CD7, day 5 of Clomid round 2. Pretty crampy today so I'm hoping that's a sign I might ovulate early! Not gettin my hopes up but staying positive! This 2nd round of Clomid is different than the first, the headaches are rough, and the hot flashes are more noticeable. But the exhaustion...it's unreal! I know I'll be this tired when I'm pregnant but it's not something I can get used to easily! I actually had to take an afternoon nap yesterday and thinking I might need one today too. Ugh, wish this week would speed up a bit!

We have all the kiddos tonight, that means a house FULL. A 15 yr old, 11 yr old, 10 yr old, 8 yr old, 7 yr old, and two dogs who might as well be kids too. Guess I better get used to it because eventually there will be 6 of them! lol but we will take it one day at a time. We are really hoping we can buy a new house in the next couple of years so we'll have more space. Our current house is 3 br/1 bath, about 1100 sq. ft. Pretty small for that many folks. And just one bathroom is insane!

Well, if you can't tell, I'm extremely bored with not much to talk about today. Guess I'll go do some work and pray quittin time comes soon so I can have a nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment