Friday, April 27, 2012

Hurry up and Wait...CD11

Here we are again, waiting for my ovaries to fork over an egg. I took clomid earlier in my cycle (days 3-7) this time in hopes that I will ovulate sooner than I did last month. I talked to my obgyn about it (annual checkup yesterday) and he said that was fine, that taking it earlier "rallies" the follicles earlier. I think it also causes more to form, increasing the chance of multiples slightly, but who knows. I just know I've gotta O soon! I hate my husband's job...well I love that it provides a good income, but I hate the way they throw him around locations and never stick to what they say they are going to do. Their company breaks contracts constantly which means while they may have a 2 year contract in one location, it usually gets broken within 6 months and they contract with someone else. It's soooooo frustrating! They were supposed to be fairly close by this hitch so I could have driven halfway to his location to DTD when I O buuuut...now they are sending him to another rig that is 9 hours away.    Because they are still negotiating a contract     and his rig is down with no work    again.... Sooooo, it looks like our plans this month may be foiled again. Seriously!?? It feels like it will never happen. If I happen to O on Sunday or Monday, we may still have a chance to catch the sticky bean if  there are any soldiers left hangin around in there. Which I pray is what happens! But I'm not getting my hopes up.

I hate waiting, I'm not very patient, which may be why God is making me wait...to test me maybe? I'm not sure but I know I have no other choice but to hurry up and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment