Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Not a good day...CD1

Well, AF showed up with a fiery vengeance this morning...this is getting old. We've been actively trying since October of 2011 and we have gotten nowhere. I'm so frustrated and so hurt. Not only have we been trying for 6 months, now all of a sudden my husband has to work out of town. He is in the oilfield so he's 7 on and 7 off. Meaning, Ovulation day HAS to fall just right for us to conceive. HA! Not happening. He's been working nearby for the last year almost and now that we are trying to have a baby, he gets sent to another state. I could just scream! Don't you people know we are on a very specific schedule?? The nerve of some bosses....

So, the clomid cycle was a bust, complete waste of money and drugs. And will continue to be a complete waste for another 6 months it seems. I usually ovulate around day 10 or 11 of my cycle, which would be great if that were the case now. BUUUT on clomid, I don't O until day 18 or 19 which falls smack dab in the middle of the week he is out of town working. I may O slightly earlier this month since it's my second round on clomid but not early enough. Probably on the Monday of the week he's gone but since he has to leave a day early to drive 8 hours to work, his swimmers will not possibly still be in there even if we bd the morning he leaves. I am sooooo sad right now. I've been told by my rhuematologist that we better get a move on with the baby making if I am to get through pregnancy unscathed by my raging arthritis that is sure to show back up any day now. I've been off arthritis meds since October (since we can't take them if we are preggo) and it's been a miracle I've had no flare-ups. We had no idea it would take this long to conceive. I'm starting to feel like it will never happen...

Well, sorry for the venting and pity party...we'll keep on keeping on until something happens. And keep praying of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment