Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Metformin yuck

Nausea...and more nausea...if it were because of a tiny bean growing in my belly, I'd welcome it! But sadly, it's not. It's because of the evil drug Metformin. It's supposed to lower insulin levels (which is a problem with PCOSers) and along with it comes the most horrible stomach upset and nausea you can imagine. I've gotten over the stomach upset but the nausea continues....every single day. Oh the joys of TTC. If it weren't enough that I'll be huggin the porcelain bowl if I happen to get preggo, I have to endure it everyday until then as well!

Well, enough poor me, today's a beautiful day and I plan to try to enjoy it. Today is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! Even when I don't feel like it..

No comments:

Post a Comment