Monday, April 30, 2012

CD14-O Day (I Hope)

I believe I am O'ing today. I had a positive opk yesterday and when I woke up this morning I felt horrible. I was nauseous, had a headache, and had some major cramps in my ovary areas. Started with the left side but by mid morning my right side started hurting. Right now both sides hurt and my back hurts and I'm soooo tired! 

We bd'd on Friday afternoon so I'm not counting on anything this month. Last month I was so disappointed when I wasnt pg (even though I knew I wouldn't be) that this month I'm planning for next month. At least next month I will more than likely O the day after my husband leaves instead of 3 days later. 

Yet another newborn has entered our lives, my cousin's wife just had her baby girl this morning. She is so beautiful! I sure hope we get a girl this time. I will be just as happy with a healthy little boy but I dream of a little girl with my blue eyes and tons of curly hair. I have been reading a series by Karen Kingsbury and the young girl is best friends with her mom. I know that's not always the case with most teenage girls but a girl can dream right? 

Well, guess that's all I have for today. I'm sorry I'm so very boring! I don't know that anyone even reads my posts but this blog has become a great outlet for my feelings and frustrations and I hope that one of these days my meandering musings might help someone else going down the same road.. :-) God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment