Monday, May 7, 2012

CD 21, 8 DPO

Bored, bored, and bored. Sitting at work, another Monday, ready to fall asleep. So I thought I'd do a post to pass the time. Today is 8 DPO, also CD 21 so I go for another Progesterone test. I'm pretty sure it will be great because my temps are still rising and I know my temps stayed low the month my progesterone was too low. Yesterday I noticed I was super thirsty all day, still pretty thirsty today too. When I start drinking anything, I gulp it down like I'm never going to get another drink again lol. Hope that's a good sign! This 2ww has definitely been different. Today my left hip hurts like crazy, has been hurting since Saturday and my lower left side of my abdomen feels strained, like a muscle being pulled. It's really annoying. I'm craving hard boiled eggs, like I have always loved boiled eggs but this week I just want em every day! Another weird thing is my ears get really hot. Like last night, I was driving and had the air on full blast with my face right in front of the vent, I could not get my ears and sides of my face to cool down. So weird...

Well other than those crazy happenings, I'm just really tired and sleepy. I want a nap so bad I can taste it! Wondering why we can't have regularly scheduled nap times every day after lunch! I've heard in some other countries, they have a mandatory "nap time" each day in addition to a lunch break. How awesome is that!? And they are more productive for it! I would think so! Oh, I wish I could take a nap....

Do you ever just get into a funk and feel like you don't want to do anything at all? I'm normally an OCD freakishly busy person that can't sit still for anything. But for the last couple of months, I have no desire to do anything. Like right now, I could so be organizing my files and getting stuff put away..but I don't feel like it. At home, I have to force myself to clean house. If I let myself get too comfy in my recliner, there's no chance the dishes get done. I'm just that tired. I don't know if it's a sign but considering it's been going on longer than the last week, I think it's just me. Depression maybe? I dunno, but I hate it. Maybe I need to exercise or something. If I can possibly drag my lazy but to the gym and use the membership I've been paying for for months and not using, maybe I'd feel better. Eh, maybe...maybe not. 14 DPO hurry up and get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment