Tuesday, May 29, 2012

1 DPO? not sure

So you'd think after ttc for more than 6 months I would be able to pinpoint ovulation by now but it's just not that easy. It seems that clomid is really throwing all of my cycles out of wack. One is never the same as another, not my ovulation day and not my luteal phase. What's frustrating is my luteal phase should be pretty constant but one month it was 14, then 12, then 15..it's so frustrating! I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday but must have missed the surge because I had all the signs and symptoms and was miserable all day. Tons of ovary pain and even nausea. My temp dropped 2 days ago and is now rising but is still way below my pre-O temps which is odd but I'm not really feeling any pain today, just some achiness and fatigue. My hubby left for work Friday morning so we bd'd early that morning and I did the softcup thing all day. So FX and prayers that I really did O yesterday and we still have a chance. I'm starting to feel like we never will. With the clomid always making everything later and longer it seems I'll ALWAYS ovulate smack dab in the middle of the week he's gone which will never ever work out UGH! I'm gonna discuss it with my obgyn the next time I call and see if he has any suggestions. I try with his nurses but they seem to be totally clueless as to how all this works, they don't even know much about clomid. So getting my actual message to my doc without actually seeing him seems to NEVER happen. I'm sooo tired!

Well enough complaining about that. I went to a baby's funeral Sunday. My friend from highschool lost her baby boy in utero. I think it was because of her pre-eclampsia and diabetes but I'm not for sure. But it was sooo sad. Such a tiny casket. All I could think of was the tiny baby inside and what she must be feeling. I can't even begin to imagine that kind of pain and I hope I never have to.

On other fronts, working on remodeling the house. Painting the living room this week I hope, bathroom next week, then kitchen. The kitchen and bath will be a nightmare. There's 10 years of wallpaper and paint on those walls and I am NOT going to paint over it. The previous owners put some horrible texture on the kitchen walls, I can't even fathom what they were thinking. It's a deep red satin and its shiny and hideous. Oh, I can't stand it! The more we work on this house the more I think, why the heck didn't I notice all this crap before we bought it?? Oh well, hindsight 20/20. All we can do is move forward and hope we can get it in decent sellable shape before we grow out of it.

Guess that's all for now. Another boring post, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment