Friday, June 22, 2012

O where O where is O?

Yep, waiting to O yet again. As I mentioned in my last post, I'm not on clomid this month. My doc seems to think there's still a chance since he's seen many women stop clomid and turn up preg the next month but I'm not going to get my hopes up! Hubby is leaving today so this morning was last chance to bd for this cycle. I kept thinking yesterday that today might be O day because my temp dropped, my cervix was high soft and open but I didn't really have any cm. At the start of this cycle, right after af, I had tons but now it seems to have disappeared again. Then this morning my cervix is high but firm so that has to mean O's not here yet. I know it's only day 10 but on unmedicated cycles, I usually O on 10 or 11 so I was praying that this month that would happen. I might still have a chance if I O tomorrow or Sunday but any later than that is too late. I really really hate the waiting. Both before O and after, the seemingly endless waiting drives me insane!

Other than waiting for O, nothing new is going on. It's been a fairly uneventful week and now that hubs is gone this next week will be even slower. Really missing my nephew J. Sis is in Kentucky with her hubby and about to go to Michigan for 4 weeks. That's a long time to go without getting some snugglin from my lil piggers. Of course it makes me long even more for my own but at least I get to enjoy him when he's around and he is so much fun! BTW sis seems to be doing ok after the mc. She's sick this week so that worries me but there's nothing I can do for her so far away. Just pray and hope she's ok, physically and mentally.

Guess I better go do some work (o joy) and hope this day goes by fast. Hope this weekend goes by fast and O shows up soon! Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed and lots of prayin! God bless ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment