Tuesday, July 10, 2012

AF is here...

Yep! Knew she would show up can't say I was surprised or even that disappointed really. I'm becoming indifferent..it's obvious I won't ever ovulate soon enough to catch the egg so I am actually considering giving up. My plan to ovulate early while taking a clomid break obviously backfired so according to FF I would start today and O will fall the week Dh is gone. Once again...for the 7th month in a row. How does that happen? I mean with a regular 28 day cycle it seems at some point it would come back around. But noo every month is different, no 2 cycles are ever the same. Just love my insane body and my husbands crazy work schedule. So that's where I am. I have no idea what to do now. No clue. What's the point of taking more clomid, paying $300 for procheive, and stressing out over the days waiting for O when I know without a doubt it won't happen while he's home. I'm totally lost right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment